- Learn Free Best AI Tools for Marketing in Ten Minutes
- Maximizing Long-Term Success: 10 Ways to Reinvent Generational Transition in Family-Owned Businesses
- How to win clients and influence markets with Co-branding
- How to Stand Out in a Crowded Market in 2023
- How to stay positive when a business is struggling
- How to leap into new markets in lean economic times
- How to pick up when business closes down
- How to keep an eye on business cash flow during hard economic times
- This event has passed.
Webinar : UN Procurement Seminar For East Africa
October 26, 2021 @ 4:00 pm - 6:00 pm
WEConnect International has partnered with the United Nations Secretariat to support its efforts to diversify its vendor base to vendors from developing countries, especially women in East Africa. Learn what it takes to become a successful vendor to the United Nations!
This webinar is only open to women-owned businesses in the following East African countries: Kenya , Rwanda , Tanzania and Uganda .
Please note: this seminar is only open to businesses that have registered on WEConnect International’s WECommunity database. Contact Vanessa Mumba (vmumba@