- Learn Free Best AI Tools for Marketing in Ten Minutes
- Maximizing Long-Term Success: 10 Ways to Reinvent Generational Transition in Family-Owned Businesses
- How to win clients and influence markets with Co-branding
- How to Stand Out in a Crowded Market in 2023
- How to stay positive when a business is struggling
- How to leap into new markets in lean economic times
- How to pick up when business closes down
- How to keep an eye on business cash flow during hard economic times
- This event has passed.
Navigating the Gig Economy
May 5, 2021 @ 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
Patricia is passionate about creating opportunities that improve people’s lives. Her love for identifying enduring consumer and commercial insights to support the development of brands and grow businesses’ was actualized in a career spanning 25 years across 3 global companies namely Unilever, Diageo/EABL and L’Oreal. In the last 8 years of that career, her focus was on setting up new organization and opening new frontiers as Managing Director for Uganda Breweries Ltd, then Managing director for EABL International and her last role setting up L’Oreal East Africa, subsidiary of the Global multinational, as its inaugural Managing Director.
She pivoted her passion for transforming lives to drive scaling and transformation of SME’s, the largest job creation sector, in all emerging economies. She makes that a reality as the Regional Director for the Stanford Institute for Innovation in Developing Economies – Seed, Trade Mark East Africa (TMEA), the multi donor initiative with the overall goal of reducing poverty